Hill inside in 2000
(photo courtesy Josh
- The original tower was build of
- The original tower
sat in the Southeast corner of the RI DEM Headwuarters lot.
1946, the original tower was replaced with a steel tower in the Northwest corner
- In 1968, the tower
was replaced with the current steel tower
tower sits in the Northwest corner of the RI DEM Headquarters lot.
tower still stands in good condition